|Full Time CDI|
|22 Feb 2023|
Your Mission :
- Take part, as a team member, in the design and implementation of electronic hardware projects in various fields (professional video, camera design, embedded systems, space & aeronautics projects, etc.)
- Design of electronic systems including:
- Circuit board design (schematic, PCB),
- FPGA design (in VHDL),
- Embedded software (for micro-controllers and SoC),
- Mechanical & thermal engineering.
- Take part in architecture and design brainstorming sessions
- Test & validation in our high-tech laboratory
- Product deployment in collaboration with customers
- Explore and implement new technologies in research projects
Your Profile :
- Master’s Degree or baccalaureate in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Passion for technology
- Willing to learn
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Nice to have:
- Experience in electronic circuit board design (schematics, PCB layout, tests),
- Experience in FPGA design/simulation/debugging & knowledge of VHDL language,
- Knowledge of C and Python languages
- Our commitment is to highlight diversity and talents throughout a dynamic working environment.
- A competitive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, and a career enrichment program that ensures continuous learning and development of your skills.
- Be part of an enthusiastic and innovative team that experiences first-hand the challenges we face every second.
Working with us is a lot more than just a job…