|Full Time CDI|
|14 Sep 2022|
- Take part in the definition of new product releases that involve deep hardware and software interactions.
- Take part in software specification.
- Take part in the design and implementation of low and high level software related to DELTACAST.TV digital video products.
- Ensure that all aspects of the discipline (code, practices and tools) are controlled and stable all through the product lifecycle.
- Support and review the software developers’ code and specifications.
- Assist the front-end support team in investigating customer reported issues.
- Ensure and increase efficiency of the development team.
- Ensure the capitalization and sharing of knowledge.
- Lead R&D missions to explore new technologies and research project.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Electrical Engineer.
- More than 5 years of experience in software design.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Able to support and encourage innovative ideas, create and give space for curiosity.
- Passion for technology.
- Willing to display a strong team spirit and to contribute to the team knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in software programming (C/C++, OOP).
- Experience in software designs that involve deep hardware and software interactions.
- Experience in cross-platform software development (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- Knowledge in kernel programming (Windows and Linux).
- Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
- Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
- Competitive salary and conditions.